WHAT ARE COMPATIBLE UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS?
Contributory benefit or unemployment benefit is compatible with:
- Part-time work (this implies subtract the amount of the provision Part proportional to the working time).
- Partial retirement pensions and pensions or economic benefits of Social security which were compatible with the work that gave rise to the benefit.
- Pensions recognised and paid by a state other than Spanish.
- Social collaboration jobs.
- Employment contracts firm within the programme of replacement of people working at training.
- Legal compensation appropriate for the termination of the employment contract.
- Grants and public subsidies to compensate for transport, accommodation and meals, obtained by assisting actions of vocational training envisaged in the subsystem of vocational training for employment or other subsidized with funds from the public employment service State.
- Practices in public or private entities forming part of the curriculum, which operates in the framework for collaboration among those and the educational institution concerned, provided that do not require a dedicated and perceived economic compensation is limited to offset the cost of materials, transport, accommodation or maintenance, that assistance to such practices pose.
- El ejercicio retribuido de cargos públicos o sindicales que supongan dedicación parcial.
- The Social security benefits by son or daughter.
- Self-employment, if perceived contributory benefit, has ceased with full and final character work and is registered as a worker alone, or incorporates as the partner of a person labour society, or as a person partner employee of a cooperative partner working new and is framed in the special regime of Social security as appropriate. You can do for a maximum of 270 days or, if there is less time perceiving allowance for this period. Must apply for compatibility in the term of office 15 days from the date to initiate the activity on their own account.
- Whether is greater than 52 years and receives an unemployment subsidy, you can align it with a full-time contract undefined or temporary, if the length exceeds 3 months.
If perceives an unemployment subsidy, note that in all cases above, except in the last point, you can combine this allowance if still lacks any kind of income above the 75 % of the minimum wage (SMI) and continues to justify family responsibilities if, in his case, he took into account to access the subsidy.