EURES ADVISERS AND MENTORS IN SPAIN
- Provide information, guidance and assistance to the placement to a jobseeker interested in search of employment in europe.
- Manage EURES job offers.
- Support to employers in the recruitment of suitable professionals.
- Intermediate EURES aid for labour mobility.
- Developing and managing projects with transnational dimension.
- Disseminate information on the EURES network: living and working conditions, status and trend of the labour market in europe.
- Support to the new members and partners of EURES Spain.