DEVELOPMENTS EURES: COVID 19
If you have any questions you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you will find a series of links and documents of interest associated with EURES and the situation excecpcional caused by the COVID- 19 .
- Coronavirus consular assistance
- Reply coronavirus. European Commission
- Address the coronavirus. OCDE
- Information on the performance of the different countries compared to COVID- labour 19 OIT.
- Coronavirus information: FAQs on transport and mobility. Ministry of Transport, mobility and urban agenda
- SPE performance compared to the consequences of COVID- 19 OCDE.
- Practical guide to guarantee the free movement of workers critics. European Commission
- Questions and Answers for cross-border workers and posted workers. European Commission
- EURES in border regions. European Commission
Documents of interest
- Draft Council Recommendation on a coordinated approach to the restriction of free movement in response to the COVID- 19 pandemic PDF: 351 KB
- Guidelines of the Commission on seasonal workers in the EU PDF: 751 KB
- Guidelines on Seasonal Workers in the EU in the context of the Covid- 19 outbreak PDF: 363 KB
- Summary of actions of border management taken by the member states to mark the COVID- 19 . European commission. PDF: 421 KB
- Situation of frontier workers. European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC) PDF: 1 MB
- Frontier workers and coordination of Social security rights. European Parliament PDF: 256 KB
- COVID- consequences 19 in Cross-Border Mobility Galicia - North Portugal PDF: 247 KB
- COVID- consequences 19 in Cross-Border Mobility Andalucía -Algarve PDF: 139 KB