Employment with support in the regular labour market
Is understood by supported employment the set of actions of guidance and Individualized in the workplace, provided by specialized labour heaters, which are intended to facilitate the adaptation of social and labour disabled workers with special difficulties finding work, in the regular labour market and in similar conditions to the rest of the workers who perform parallel positions.
The final recipients of employment programme with support will be disabled workers enrolled in public employment services as a jobseeker unoccupied, as well as disabled workers employed by special employment centres, provided that, in both cases, are in one of the cases described below:
- People with cerebral palsy, people with mental illness or people with intellectual disabilities with a degree of disability recognized equal to or greater than 33 %.
- People with physical disabilities or sen soria l with a degree of disability recognized equal to or greater than 65 %.
Workers must be hired by a company of the regular labour market through an indefinite contract or fixed-term, at least 6 months.
These companies will be entitled to the benefits established in the current regulation on hiring workers with disabilities.
In case the disabled worker hired came from the template of a special centre of employment, go to the situation of voluntary redundancy in the centre.
May promote projects of employment with support and benefit from the corresponding subsidies, the following:
- Associations, foundations and other non-profit entities that subscribe to the corresponding collaboration agreement with the company that is to hire workers with disabilities who are going to provide employment with support.
- Special employment centres, which signed a collaboration agreement with the company that is to hire workers with disabilities from template for the same centre or other special employment centres.
- Companies in the regular labour market, including self-employed workers, employing disabled workers beneficiaries of these actions that are always in your template with specialized labour heaters.
The actions of employment with support, will have a duration between 6 months and 1 year, extendable to another year.
However, in the case of people with cerebral palsy, people with mental illness or people with intellectual disabilities with a degree of disability recognized equal to or greater than 33 %, the maximum 2 years may be extended until 6 more months.
The actions of supported employment will be carried out by labour heaters, which should be in possession of a minimum degree secondary vocational or equivalent and demonstrate a previous experience of at least one year in activities of labour integration of disabled train them for the realization of the functions of his post.
To determine the timing of attention that the labour preparer must devote each worker with disabilities, will be based on Article 7 . 2 and in the First Additional Provision of the royal decree 870 / 2007 , 2 July.
Established subsidies will be used to finance cost of labour and social security generated during the period of project development of employment with support from the recruitment of labour heaters. They can be done both during the project development as prior to the beginning of the same.
The amount of such subsidies will be:
- 6 . 600 euros anuales por cada trabajador con parálisis cerebral, con enfermedad mental o con discapacidad intelectual, con un grado de minusvalía reconocido igual o superior al 65 %.
- 4 . 000 euros anuales por cada trabajador con parálisis cerebral, con enfermedad mental o con discapacidad intelectual, con un grado de minusvalía reconocido igual o superior al 33 % but less than 65 %.
- 2 . 500 euros per year for each worker with physical disabilities or sen soria l with a degree of disability recognized equal to or greater than 65 % and in the case of the deaf and hearing disabilities with a degree of disability recognized equal to or greater than 33 %.
These grants will be reduced prorata depending on the duration of the contract of each worker with disabilities as well as in terms of its day on the assumption that the contract is part-time and be awarded for maximum periods of one year, renewable in the terms established in Article 5 . 2 of the royal Decree.
In any case, the grants will be conditional on the existence of budget available for that purpose, as recorded annually in the budgets of public service jobs State.
Grant requests will be processed in solitary intersection competitive and conform to the deadlines and procedures to settle in their respective invitations to adopt provincial directors of SPEE of Ceuta, Melilla and País Vasco , which will be published in the Official Gazettes of each province.
In the rest of the Autonomous Communities, having taken the transfer of these powers, will be what is available in invitations and to that effect was published in the Official Gazettes of these communities.