LABOUR MARKET REFORM
To speed up the recovery and job creation, labour market reform articulates a series of additional urgent measures-recruitment and job creation:
- Decreto-ley Real 6 / 2016 , 23 December, urgent measures to the momentum of the national system of Youth Guarantee.
- Law 25 / 2015 , 28 July, mechanism for second chance, reducing the financial burden and other measures of social order
- Law 18 / 2014 , 15 October, for approval of urgent measures to growth, competitiveness and efficiency.
- Decreto-Ley Real 16 / 2013 , 20 December measures to encourage the recruitment stable and improving employability of workers.
- Law 11 / 2013 of 26 July, of support measures the entrepreneur and stimulus to growth and job creation
- Law 3 / 2012 of 6 July (BOE of 7 July), urgent measures to the labour market reform, lays the groundwork for the employability of workers, building the indefinite contracts and other measures to promote job creation