What is the SEPE
CONTRACT IN PRACTICE
The contract in Practice is aimed at those workers in possession of a university degree, one of secondary vocational or higher, a title officially recognized as equivalent or a certificate of professionalism that enable to exercise the profession, provided they have not been more than five years (with some exceptions) since the end of the studies.
In this combo box you can find the following information on this contracting method:
- Workers who goes.
- Advantages that gets the company.
- Duration and trial period.
- Mode of entering into the contract.
- Certificate received at the end of the contract.
- Indefinite contract conversion.
For a better reading on screen or to be printed in a role type to4you have also a fact sheet with the same content.
Download this publication
- Contract in Practice - Sheet (Spanish) PDF: 154 KB