PROSPECTIVE STUDY OF THE SERVICE SECTOR ADVANCED COMPANIES IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES AND COMMUNICATION (TICK) IN SPAIN
The public employment service State (SEPE), through the observatory of occupations, conducts research on the labour market focusing on the knowledge of economic activities and occupations, as well as in the trends and employment prospects, to know what economic activities that have better employment prospects in the short and medium term.
This study was developed taking into account the key position of this sector in the Spanish economy, which are no longer conceives social and productive development of an advanced society without the incorporation of information technologies and communication, contributing to greatly facilitate the realization of multiple business operations, industrial and services to the community in general more effectively and efficiently.
In employment, the study addresses the evolution of occupations and the new powers that will require workers, since the breathtaking progress and complexity of these technologies are generating the need of new professionals that respond to market requirements.
- Introduction and objectives of the study
- Sector characterization
- Labour market
- Sector status according to experts
- The training related to the sector
- Information of occupations
- Regulatory framework
- Sources and experts consulted
Download this publication
- Prospective study of the service sector Advanced companies in information technologies and communication (TICK) in spain. 2015 PDF: 3 MB
- Prospective study of the service sector Advanced companies in information technologies and communication (TICK) in spain. 2015 (triptych) PDF: 522 KB
- Prospective study of the Advanced Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Services for Companies in Spain. 2015 (triptych) PDF: 514 KB