What is the SEPE
CENTRAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
The Central Executive Committee is a governing body and institutional involvement of the General administration of the state and the social partners. Has its headquarters in Madrid, in the building of central services of public service jobs State, street Condesa de Venadito, n.º 9
Corresponds to the Central Executive Committee:
- a) monitor and control the implementation of agreements adopted by the council General.
- b) Propose measures that are deemed necessary for better performance of the purposes of the agency.
- c) Know in advance, except in case of emergency, few issues have to be subjected to knowledge or decision of the General Council.
- d) Inform the agenda of the meetings held by the General Council.
- e) Agree On the inclusion of points in the agenda of regular meetings of the General council.
- f) exercise the functions delegated by the General Council.
- g) Any other competence that is attributed by law or regulation.