OTHER WEBS OF EMPLOYMENT
In this space you can access other websites where increase your information in matters of employment, for example, to the national system of employment, the web of public service jobs of your Autonomous Community or a public service of European Employment you want. Furthermore, since Other national and international links, we have provided the links to entities such as the ministry of Employment and Social security or the foundation For job training.
The National employment system consists of the public employment service state and public employment services of the autonomous communities.
Right Legislative Decree 3 / 2015 . 23 October, which approves the consolidated text of the law of employment.
The Royal Decree 1722 / 2007 , 21 December , develops the law 56 / 2003 , 16 December, employment, in terms of bodies, instruments of coordination and evaluation of the national system of employment. BOE No 20 23 January 2008 .
- Belgium (Hr)
- Belgium (Flanders)
- Belgium (English speeking region)
- Belgium (Wallonia)
- Low countries
- United Kingdom
- Czech republic
- Ministry of labour and Social Economy
- The State foundation for on-the-job training
- State gazette (BOE)
- Confederacíon Española de Organizaciones Empresariales (CEOE)
- Spanish Confederation of small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (CEPYME)
- Trade union Comisiones Obreras (CCOO)
- Trade union General workers union (UGT)
- European Union (EU)
- European Commission
- The European Council
- Network of public employment services In Europe
- An Autonomous Agency of European Educational Programmes
- European centre for the development of vocational training
- World association of public employment services
- Foundation for the quality of living and working conditions (Dublin Foundation)
- Organization of the united Nations (UN)
- Organization for economic cooperation and development (OECD)
- International labour organization (ILO)
- The Inter-American Center for development of knowledge in vocational training (CINTERFOR)