OTHER WEBS OF EMPLOYMENT
In this space you can access other websites where increase your information in matters of employment, for example, to the national system of employment, the web of public service jobs of your Autonomous Community or a public service of European Employment you want. Furthermore, since Other national and international links, we have provided the links to entities such as the ministry of Employment and Social security or the foundation For job training.
The National employment system consists of the public employment service state and public employment services of the autonomous communities.
Right Legislative Decree 3 / 2015 . 23 October, which approves the consolidated text of the law of employment.
The Royal Decree 1722 / 2007 , 21 December , develops the law 56 / 2003 , 16 December, employment, in terms of bodies, instruments of coordination and evaluation of the national system of employment. BOE No 20 23 January 2008 .
- Belgium (Hr)
- Belgium (Flanders)
- Belgium (English speeking region)
- Belgium (Wallonia)
- Low countries
- United Kingdom
- Czech republic
- Labour ministry, migrations and Social security
- State Foundation for job training
- Official newsletter of the state (BOE)
- Spanish confederation of business organisations (CEOE)
- Spanish confederation of small and medium enterprises (CEPYME)
- Labor union Committees (CCOO)
- Union General Union of workers (UGT)
- European Union (EU)
- European Commission
- European council
- Network of public employment services Europeans
- Autonomous European Educational Programmes
- European centre for the development of vocational training
- Global Partnership of public employment services
- Foundation for the quality of living conditions and work (Founding Dublín)
- United Nations Organization (ONU)
- Organization for cooperation and economic development (OCDE)
- International labour organization (OIT)
- American centre for the development of knowledge in vocational training (CINTERFOR)