I MOVE ABROAD
If you are claiming contributory benefit, unemployment subsidy or income (RAI) and moves abroad, conditions of the delivery will vary depending on the ground and the length of your move.
If you are claiming contributory benefit or unemployment benefit, in the case of transfer of residence abroad to search or perform work for international cooperation activities or professional development, it is mandatory to inform before departure to public service jobs state, and that this is given. If the transfer lasts less than twelve months continued, the benefit is suspended, if it is superior to twelve months, extinguished.
If what you are seeing is the RAI, in the case of transfer of residence abroad to search or perform work, for professional development or for international cooperation activities, it is mandatory to inform the public employment service State before departure, and that this is given. If the transfer lasts less than six months continued, the delivery is suspended and if it is more than six months, extinguished.
If not communicated to the public employment service State the relocation abroad, it will be a breach which will lead to the beginning of a punitive procedure, whose penalty is the extinction of law.
When leaving Spain was interrupted the delivery, the allowance or RAI, who was perceived, and the return is unemployed, you can request the resumption of that benefit or subsidy or rejoining the RAI.
Revert to receive these benefits from the day after his return to Spain, always seeking the resumption or reintegration within the 15 days from that date and justify probe one of the reasons given.
If you are claiming contributory benefit or subsidy by unemployment and moves abroad for a year or more to work, look for work, study that improve their professional preparation, or by international cooperation activities, this benefit or subsidy went extinct.
If you are claiming the income and moves abroad for six months or more to work, look for work, study that improve their professional preparation, or international cooperation activities, that income is extinguished.
If the return to Spain is unemployed, you will not be eligible for the provision which was interrupted to go overseas.
If you are English or Spanish and returns from a country outside the Europe uniona or the European Economic Area or Switzerland or Australia, you may be eligible to receive a grant as a person emigrante returned. Or could also seek income, regardless of the country where appropriate.
If you are claiming contributory benefit, unemployment subsidy or income, and moves abroad for any reason, if the output is not exceeding 15 calendar days, whether or not continued during each calendar year, the delivery is always be able to meet its obligations under the law.
It is desirable that inform the public employment service output State before occur.
Back from abroad, must be presented in the employment office the first working day following their return.
If you are claiming contributory benefit, unemployment subsidy or income and moves abroad for any reason, if the stay abroad is for a continuous period or not, exceeding 15 days and until 90 calendar days maximum within each calendar year, benefits suspended.
Before it is compulsory exit the previous communication to the public service jobs state and that this authorize these exit.
Whether it is for more than 90 days and it is not to work, look for work, study that improve their professional preparation, or by international cooperation activities, the benefit or subsidy went extinct.
If you perceived benefits and has remained registered or registered as a jobseeker for at least four weeks in Spain and moves to seek employment in a country of the European Union (EU) , European Economic Area (EEE) or to the Swiss, you can export the provision for three months, extendable for three others.
- Request permission of displacement before the public employment service State.
- Request a document or 2 . You will facilitate a fact sheet on issues of interest associated with the period of residence in another country.
- Register as a jobseeker in the country to which moves, within seven days of the date in which ceases to be available to the public employment services Spaniards.
The payment will be made by the same system that during his residence in Spain.
Nationals from countries outside the HAT/EEE Swiss nor can export the delivery to find work in these (except Man, Swiss, Islandia, Norwegian and Liechtenstein), provided that justify the option of registering in its employment services and which will develop a work legally in the country where they want to go through the corresponding authorization of residence or work.
Nationals from countries outside the HAT/EEE or Swiss, which meet the conditions, will export unemployment benefits to the kingdom united, in application of rules CE 859 / 2003 , which allows the export for a period of three months without extension.
- If you are English or Spanish and had not worked on in Spain 6 years prior to your departure abroad, you may be eligible to receive a grant as person emigrante returned , if returned from a country outside the UE/EEE Swiss nor. Or you can also request the income regardless of the country where appropriate.
- If he had worked in Spain in 6 years prior to your departure abroad and had not received unemployment benefit for these quotations, you can request contributory unemployment benefit if it meets 360 quoted days before departure, or a subsidy if before exiting had paid between 90 and 359 days.
- Official application model contributory (PDF, 232 KB)
- Official application model of unemployment subsidy (PDF, 249 KB)
- Departure/communication relocation abroad (PDF, 247 KB)
- Request for authorization to shift to a state of the European Union (PDF, 222 KB)
- Request to extend the period authorized to shift to a state of the European Union (PDF, 227 KB)
- Request for the reopening of the period authorized to shift to a state of the European Union (PDF, 229 KB)