I HAVE FAMILY. UNEMPLOYMENT SUBSIDY
To request this allowance, you must meet the following conditions:
- Be in unemployment.
- Be registered or registered as a jobseeker during the period of one month since the exhaustion of the delivery (date on which ends the provision granted, it will always be earlier than the date of the last payment of the delivery), without having rejected supply of gluingor refusing to participate, except justified cause, in promotional activities, training or retraining, since the depletion of contributory benefit. The registration must be maintained throughout the period of receiving the benefit.
- Sign the commitment of activity.
- Having exhausted unemployment benefit of contributory level.
- Take family responsibilities.
- No incomes, of any nature, above the 75 % of the minimum wage, excluding the proportional part of the two extra pay. (Amounts for this year). The computed incomes by its Full performance gross or. the performance that do business, professional, agriculture, livestock or artistic, run by the difference between income and expenses necessary for obtaining them. The patrimonial profits will be awarded for the difference between gains and losses property.
The requirements to sit in the time of the event causing, and furthermore, in the application of the grant, as well as the application of their extensions or resumptions and throughout the perception of the grant.
If you do not meet the requirements of lack of income, or in his case, family responsibilities, you can obtain the grant if, within the period of one year from the date of the event causing, shows that it does.
Date is regarded as the event causing one which meets the waiting period of one month or the biannual exhaustion of the right, or the completion of the cause of suspension.
If you right to unemployment subsidy for Disabled older workers 52 yearsthis message,.
You can get more information in the helpline for citizenship.
Duration and level
The lasting from 6 months renewable by semi-annual periods, depending on the duration of unemployment benefit have been exhausted and of their age, but in time and keep the requirements, according to the following:
- If less than 45 years and has exhausted contributory of at least 4 months, has the right to 6 months of subsidy, renewable up to a maximum 18 months.
- If less than 45 years and has exhausted contributory of at least 6 months, has the right to 6 months of subsidy, renewable up to a maximum 24 months.
- If she is over 45 years and has exhausted contributory of 4 months, has the right to 6 months of subsidy, renewable up to a maximum 24 months.
- If she is over 45 years and has exhausted contributory of at least 6 months, has the right to 6 months of subsidy, renewable up to a maximum 30 months.
The age to abide by the date of exhaustion of the contributory unemployment benefit. In the case of working people discontinuous fixed duration will be:
- In the event of the date of the question of insufficient or listing of depletion (as well as any of them as a means of access to higher 52 ) is subsequent to the 2 march 2022 , you will adopt one of them subject to the other requirements.
- If the date of the question was also prior to the 2 march 2022 , the terms of duration and price will be the same as above (duration equivalent to the number of months or longer during the year preceding the application and impossibility of transformation in grants over 52 years.)
The monthly subsidy rate unemployment benefit is equal to 80 per cent of income Indicator For multi-effect (Amounts for this year).
On the assumption that the employment relationship that gave the right to contributory to have exhausted would have been part-time, the amount of the grant will be reduced in the same percentage.
Caregivers discontinuous fixed over 52 years in question, which took place prior to 2 march 2022 they are due to the contribution for the contingency of retirement age during the period of the perception of the grant.
The payment of the grant shall be conducted by monthly 30 days, from 10 and 15 the month immediately following that owes payment Was made. with some exceptionsthrough the payment in the light of the financial entity which indicate, whenever owner of the same.
Documentation that should bring is as follows:
- Official application model.
- Document of identification of the applicant, spouse and children who live or are responsible and contained in the application (only necessary display to verify the data):
- Spanish and Spanish: National identity document (DNI) or passport.
- Foreigners resident in Spain:
- Nationals of the European Union: Certificate of registration of citizen of the European Union contains the NIE together with the passport or identity document in their country of origin.
- Non-nationals of the European Union: Tarjeta de Identidad de Extranjero o Extranjera (TIE) en la que consta el NIE y el pasaporte.
- Any bank document containing the account number that is holder and where you want to receive the benefit.
- Family Book or certification of the Civil Registry of birth or family. In the case of foreigners, a document equivalent to those mentioned above, with an official translation into Spanish.
- On the assumption that the managing body so requires, must present proof of income.
When, where and how tramito
The deadline for submitting the application is of 15 working days from the fulfilment of the month of waiting. The month of expects counting starts from the day following the exhaustion of contributory benefit.
The right to grant is obtained from the day following that in the month of waiting, provided that request within the time. if the application is filed after the deadline mentioned, the right is obtained from the day following the application, reducing its duration in as many days as mediate between the date on which occurred entitlement, if requested in time and form and that actually had made the request.
The request may submit via:
- The electronic site SEPE.
- In the office of benefits (after obtaining in the previous appointment electronic site the SEPE or by phone).
- In any public registry office.
- By mail administrative.