I have been affected or a ERTE RIT
The unemployment compensation is paid after the involuntary loss definitive or temporary employment, or after the reduction of daily la jornada, decisive action by the businessman and communicated to the labour department, or authorized by it, or taken by a court judgement in bankruptcy procedure.
In case of collective dismissal, the operator was due to the social security contributions, assuming the contribution of business, and discounting of the amount to pay the worker's contribution to social security.
In case of suspension or reduction of time the company continues to be forced to enter the corporate contribution In Full, for all contingencies, and the operator, prior discount in the amount of benefit, enter the input of the worker for the time is unemployed.
If you look affected by RIT ERTE or access to protection by unemployment, you must meet the following requirements:
- In the public employment services for Self-Government.
- Other than ERTE by force majeure authorized by the labour authorities, to receive contributory benefit, you will need to have worked and contributed to unemployment at least 360 days, within six years prior to the legal situation of unemployment and did not use such rates for a benefit. If you have completed the period under 360 days, you will receive an allowance for unemployment if, in addition to the rest of requirements, you should not be in excess of income 75 % the minimum wage in force, without taking into account the proportionate share of two extraordinary pay(Amounts for this year).
- There are No ordinary jubilarte, except for that you have not yet completed the qualifying sufficient time to access the contributory retirement pension or your contract has been suspended or have been reduced to your daily work by ERTE.
- Do not perform an activity or self-employed work full-time except compatibility, established by a programme for the promotion of employment.
- Not a pension of Social security incompatible with the work.
In case of contract suspension, it must be agreed at the appropriate procedure, temporary and be caused by economic, technical, organizational, production, or force majeure.
In case of reduced working hours of work similar to a reduction of the salary, it must be agreed at the appropriate procedure for economic, technical, organizational, production or force majeure. Must be a temporary measure and the reduction may be of between 10 and seventy percent computed on the basis of the day daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis.