I RETURN TO MY COUNTRY
If you are a foreigner community and not want to return to his country, know what are the requirements and the information necessary to collect payment accumulated and advance the contributory unemployment benefit.
To be able to collect payment accumulated and advance the contributory unemployment benefit should:
- Being a national of a country that has bilateral agreement with Spain in Social security (Above Par. Thank, Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Canadá, chilli, Colombia, equator, United States, Russian Federation, Filipinos, Japan, Marruecos, Méjico, Paraguay, Perú, Dominican Republic, Túnez, Ukrainian, Uruguay, Venezuela, The Savior, Republic of Korea, Republic of Cape Verde and Chinese Popular Republic), and have legal residency in spain.
- This excludes people nationals of countries that are part of the European Union, the European Economic Area, Switzerland, stateless persons, and those with dual nationality, when a reservation is a country that has bilateral agreement with Spain in Social security and the other is the Spanish or a country European Union, the European Economic Area or Switzerland.
- Be in unemployment and registered or registered as a jobseeker.
- Have recognized the right to unemployment benefit of contributory level, without compatible with a part-time job.
- Commitment to return to their country of origin, in its case, in the company of people in your family regrouped that have no independent residence permit, in the maximum 30 calendar days from the date of the first payment in Spain, and the commitment not to return to Spain within three years.
- Not be affected or affected by any of the alleged banning departure from the national territory under the aliens legislation.
Can I return to Spain in the future?
Cannot return to Spain until we pass the commitment period of no return of three years, and always that previously requested to further work permits and residence in spain. In no case shall return before the end of that period to reside and/or make a lucrative activity or professional, even though I return the amounts that has seen as manure accumulated and advance the contributory unemployment benefit to the voluntary return to their country of origin.
Once you have passed the right of fertilizer advance and the accumulated contributory unemployment benefit, past thirty calendar days from the date of the first payment and without the need for other administrative procedure, residence permits of which you will be holder extinct.
After the period of three years since its output of Spain, have a preferential right to join the contingent of foreign workers not Community, provided that justifies the requirements in current regulations regarding foreigners and immigration.
If you were temporary resident in Spain and decides to revert legally at the end of the term commitment not to return of three years, her residency status will continue to complete the period missing him to obtain, in its case, permanent residence. The period of absence outside Spain will not be considered for the permanent residence permit.
If he had permanent residence in Spain and returns after the deadline of commitment not to return of three years, you can recover their permanent resident status through a simplified procedure.
You can receive the amount accrued and advance to the days of unemployment benefit of contributory level resulting or that detract from due at the time of the request of fertilizer.
The amount is paid in two instalments:
- The 40 % of the fee in Spain, once approved manure accumulated and advance of contributory benefit..
- The 60 % of the remaining amount in their country of origin within 30 calendar days from the date of the first payment paid in Spain and the maximum 90 since that day.
To receive this season ticket, should be submitted in the diplomatic or consular representation in their country of origin to demonstrate their return to the same. At that time shall deliver the identity card of Alien/to which is the owner.
Once you have submitted to the diplomatic or consular representation, and he has communicated this fact to public service state employment (SEPE) by the General direction of affairs and Consular Assistance of the ministry of foreign affairs and cooperation, the SEPE will be the second payment.
Payment shall be made in their country of origin, nominative by cheque or by bank transfer, in euros or, in their case, in the currency in which the General Treasury of Social security payment of benefits in that country.
Shall not renouncing accumulated manure and advance the delivery once made effective the first payment.
Will complement the accumulated manure and advance of unemployment benefit with an additional assistance program that manages the ministry of employment and Social security through the General Secretariat of immigration and emigration, General direction of Migrations. If you would like additional information on these aids you can consult the website of the Ministry of Employment and Social security.
For accessing the accumulated manure and advance the contributory unemployment benefit should submit the following documentation:
- Official application model .
- Identity card from foreign (TIE), which has the NIE, and the passport.
May submit the application in the event that has the right to access or to resume unemployment benefit of contributory level or while the being perceived through:
- The electronic site SEPE
- In the office of benefits (asking appointment in the Electronic Site the SEPE or by phone.
- In any public registry office or
- Send it by mail administrative.
The application of the accumulated manure and advance is independent of the application of the contributory unemployment benefit (high initial or resumption), although you can submit both at once. However, you can also request the accumulated manure and early at any time after the application of contributory benefit, while the is perceived. It is not necessary to make it a minimum of days or months to receive the benefit.
In addition, the request must disclose data concerning the compost: home in the country of origin if you have chosen the cheque as mode of payment, and data bank account number that is incumbent in the case of having chosen the transfer.
You can get more information in the care phones to citizenship .