JSA RETURNING EMIGRANTS
Is a subsidy to which they are entitled persons emigrants returned to Spain certain countries that have worked, provided that are not entitled to contributory benefit for having contributed by unemployment less than 360 days 6 years prior to your departure of spain.
- Be unemployed person.
- Spanish worker being emigrant returning to countries outside the European Union , European Economic Area or Switzerland.
- Stay enrolled or registered for one month as a jobseeker. The registration must be maintained throughout the duration of the grant.
- Sign the commitment of activity .
- Having worked as a minimum 12 months in the last six years since your last exit of Spain, in countries outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland.
- Not having the right to contributory unemployment benefit by quotations having accumulated in the six years prior to your departure of spain.
- Lack of income, of any nature, above the 75 % of the minimum wage, excluding the share of two special payments. (Amounts for this year). The rents will be awarded for its gross or Full performance. the performance that do business, professional, agriculture, livestock or artistic, run by the difference between income and expenses necessary for obtaining them. The patrimonial profits will be awarded for the difference between gains and losses property.
The requirements to sit in the time of the event causing and, moreover, in the application of the grant, as well as the application of their extensions or resumptions and throughout the perception of the grant.
If you do not meet the requirement of income deficiency may obtain the grant if within one year from the date of the event causing, credited to comply.
Date is regarded as the event causing one which meets the waiting period of one month or the biannual exhaustion of the right, or the completion of the cause of suspension.
This aid is granted for six months, renewable for a further two periods of equal duration up to a maximum of 18 months, if maintained requirements.
The amount that is perceived is the 80 % of income Public Indicator of Multiple Effects (IPREM) monthly in each moment. ( Amounts for this year ).
The payment of the grant instalments shall be by of 30 days between the days 10 and 15 immediate next month at which the accrual. It will be, exceptions , through the payment in the account of the financial institution indicating whenever holder of the same.
- Official application model .
- Identification of the applicant and children who live or are responsible contained in the application, (it is sufficient to the display of documents):
- Spanish citizens: National identity document (DNI) or passport.
- Any bank document containing the number of the account HOLDER that judgest, and where you want to receive the benefit.
- Certificate of individual emigrante returned issued by the areas or units of labour and social affairs delegations Subdelegations or government indicating the date of return and time worked in the country of emigration.
- If you are asked in the employment office shall deliver a proof of income.
When the worker returns to Spain available 30 days to register as a jobseeker, and from this registration is necessary to include a month registered, the so-called “ waiting month ”, without rejecting supply of adequate employment or refuse to participate, except justified cause, in promotional activities, training or retraining. After the month, opens a period of 15 days to seek help.
The right to grant is obtained from the day following the one in the month of waiting, provided that request within the time. if the application is filed after the deadline mentioned, the right is obtained from the day following the application, reducing its duration in as many days as mediate between the date on which occurred entitlement, if requested in time and form and that actually had made the request.
The application may be submitted through the page https :// sede.sepe.gob.es,