Traducción automática

El presente sitio Web está traducido a varias lenguas españolas oficiales en sus respectivos territorios, de conformidad con lo establecido en el artículo 3 de la Constitución Española de 1978 y sus Estatutos de Autonomía.

Las lenguas son el catalán, el euskera, gallego, valenciano, inglés y francés. Se advierte que, con carácter general, puede existir un desfase entre la versión en castellano y en las otras lenguas, derivado del proceso de traducción a las mismas.

Member/a worker or work in a stable character cooperative

If you're incorporarte steadily as a partner/a worker or work in a cooperative, you can get up to the 100 % of the delivery of your remaining due to pay the entry fee and to perform the mandatory contribution, and where appropriate, the voluntary, and capital of such a cooperative, as well as to meet the costs of operation. Only you can get as a single payment the amount actually paid, without taking into account future outlays or deferred payments.

If you are going to devote part of the single payment to make a voluntary contribution to the capital of the cooperative, you must provide a certificate of your body of that amount is allocated to social capital. In Addition, you must sign to the cooperative commitment that the voluntary contribution in the cooperative will remain the same time that the compulsory contribution or at least the time frame within which have received your contributory month to month, not to have applied to the single payment. You Must submit proof of that commitment to the public employment service Estatal (SEPE).

If you will not get all your provision in a single payment in this way, you can also request monthly simultaneously the remaining amount of unemployment benefit to subsidize your Social insurance payments, and you can even requested and obtained exclusively monthly benefit of all pending receipt to subsidize your Social insurance payments.

Payment will be paid as Only the amount of benefit, estimated at full days, which will be deducted the amount on the legal interest of the money,(Amounts for this year).

You can also spend up to the 15 % of the amount of the cost of providing specific services counseling, education and information related to the activities undertaken.