Is the request for a job that performs a worker, unemployed or not, to an office of public employment services of the national system of employment.
From May 2004 provides information on job seekers classifying these applications in three groups:
- Busy: are those plaintiffs who already having a job seeking a better one or compatible with the already carried out (example: better employment, moonlighting, etc).
- With limited availability: are those plaintiffs, without jobs, which indicate in your request special working conditions (example: only at home, teleworking, abroad, etc).
- Job seekers not occupied (BEHAVIOR): this group of jobseekers consists of those who were already considered unemployed in traditional statistics SPEE (former INEM) and some groups that, not yet treated as unemployed by these, as the plaintiffs of pre-employment services, it is included as unemployed in the Active Population survey, which registered unemployed collective adds them such as students, subsidized agricultural casual workers, etc.
This magnitude is used since the late 90 for the distribution of funds active employment policies to the autonomous communities who have transferred their management, in the framework of the old national action plans for employment, currently included in the national reform programme of spain.
Unemployment Recorded consists of total employment applications high, recorded by the SPEE, existing on the last day of each month, excluding that correspond to work situations described in the Ministerial Order 11 March 1985 (B.O.E. of 14 / 3 / 85 ) laying down statistical criteria for the measurement of unemployment Recorded.
According to the content of the Ministerial Order11March1985(B.O.E. of14/3/85) laying down statistical criteria for the measurement of unemployment recorded, are excluded from It all those demands that at the end of the month of reference are in any of the following situations:
- Plaintiffs seeking alternative employment compatible with the exercising (Moonlighting).
- Plaintiffs who, being occupied, apply for a job for changed at have (better employment).
- Plaintiffs recipients of unemployment benefits involved in work of Social partnership (Social Partnership).
- Demandantes que son pensionistas de jubilación, pensionistas por gran invalidez o invalidez absoluta y demandantes de edad igual o superior a65years (Retirees).
- Plaintiffs seeking a job for a period of less than3months (Cyclical Employment).
- Plaintiffs seeking a job with less time20hours per week (< Time20hours).
- Plaintiffs who are studying formal education whenever they are under25years or that overcoming this age are plaintiffs first job (Students).
- Plaintiffs attending courses of Vocational Occupational when their hours exceed the20a week, have a scholarship at least maintenance and are plaintiffs first job(Students).
- Plaintiffs with demand suspended in both remain in this situation since the suspension of demand, which is generally processed at the request of the applicant and by justification, cut job search (Demands suspended).
- Plaintiffs recipients of unemployment benefits in compatibility of employment by conducting a part-time job (Compatibility benefits).
- Plaintiffs who are seeing the agricultural subsidy or, having exhausted, has not passed a period of more than one year from the date of birth of the right (Workers Subsidized Agricultural potential).
- Plaintiffs to reject actions of labour insertion appropriate to their characteristics, as stipulated in the Art.17paragraph2of the Royal Legislative Decree5/2000,4August (rejection of actions of employment).
- Plaintiffs without immediate availability for work or incompatible with the same as plaintiffs registered to participate in a selection process for a particular job, a job seekers exclusively for the stranger, seeking a job only at home, plaintiffs of pre-employment services, plaintiffs that under a dossier employment regulation, are in a situation of suspension or reduction of day or modification of working conditions, etc. (Other causes).