Mobility basic data: recruitment and geographic mobility of workers in Spain
The public employment service has State in the observatory of occupations a dynamic tool which allows to know what the situation and the evolution of the labour market, as well as the economic and structural changes that occur.
Within this context fits the report Basic Data of mobility, whose aim is to show the characteristics of geographic mobility of workers for work purposes in spain.
This study was carried out based on contracts registered in public employment services, which are can extract information on the flow of workers between provinces or between autonomous communities, allowing characterize these fields, depending on the balances, as senders or receivers in terms of hiring.
- Methodological footnotes
- Overview of geographic mobility in Spain
- Interautonómica mobility recruitment
- Interprovincial mobility of recruitment
- Provincial and regional tiles
- Bus interautonómicos flows recruitment
Download this publication
- Basic Data of mobility: recruitment and geographical mobility of workers in Spain 2022 (Data 2021 ) PDF: 3 MB
- Basic Data of mobility: recruitment and geographical mobility of workers in Spain 2021 (Data 2020 ) PDF: 3 MB
- Basic Data of mobility: recruitment and geographical mobility of workers in Spain 2020 (Data 2019 ) PDF: 2 MB