Bonus guide/reductions unemployable
The Guide of bonuses/reductions collects all existing regulations regarding incentives for recruitment.
Oriented to satisfy the demand of information by users and by different actors in our labour market, offers the structured information by mode of contract, collective the worker and type of company.
Note: This guide contains the legislative changes made by the exceptional situation in COVID- 19 .
- Persons with Disabilities
- Contracts to workers from a ETT
- Victims and people at risk of social exclusion
- Reconciliation of Personal Life, work and family
- Job maintenance
- Undefined or temporary contract targeting Specific Areas and collective
- Bonuses and reductions for the Open-Ended Contract or temporary Collective directed by age
- Conversion of Indefinite contracts
- Self-Employment with General character
- Bonuses and reductions for Research Staff
Catalog of publications of the General State Administration
Edition done by the public employment service State
Countess of Venadito, 9 . 28027 Madrid
Updated in september 2023