How do i get my unemployment benefit application upon my return to spain?

You must apply for appointment of an office of the SEPE and bring the document, or 1 issued by the british institution of unemployment with information on the periods of 6 years prior to their legal status of unemployment. If you do not have the document, the SEPE shall seek the information to UK periods.