Mobility programmes and initiatives of the UE
Erasmus + is the agenda of the European Union to support education, training, youth and sport in Europa. Its budget, 14 . 700 million euros, will give more than 4 millions of Europeans the opportunity of studying, training and gaining experience abroad.
Erasmus +, which has a duration until 2020 , is not only directed at students. As a result of the merger of seven previous programmes (including Comenius, Leonardo Da Vinci Copernicus, Grundtvig or Jean Monnet), offers opportunities to a wide range of individuals and organizations.
The programme guide Erasmus + contains detailed information on opportunities and the criteria to qualify for them. It is also available a directory of indicative funding for the opportunities centralized. You can find all the information about Erasmus + on this link.
The Programme Erasmus + raises the following specific topics:
- Reduce unemployment, especially among young people.
- Promote adult education, especially in the new skills and qualifications required by the labour market.
- Encourage young people to participate in the democratic life of europe.
- Support innovation, cooperation and reforms.
- Reducing dropout.
- Promote cooperation and mobility with partner countries of the HAT.