What i have to provide document of The United Kingdom to traerme contributions made there?

Must provide the document, or 1 that should apply to the british institution of unemployment through the following link:

In the absence of the U 1 when you go to make the request of their unemployment benefit in Spain, the public employment service Estatal (SEPE) would seek information from their contributions to UK line.