If i work in Spain upon my return to what unemployment benefits i have the right with contributions in United kingdom?

To access your contributory benefit must fulfil the requirements of the spanish legislation for the unemployed ( 360 days quoted by adding the insurance periods covered in the UK and spain) and establish legal situation of unemployment in spain.