I have completed an employment contract in a cooperative, can I collect unemployment and the single payment to join as a person partner to the same cooperative?

To obtain the contributory unemployment benefit, you have to collect all the necessary requirements to access the same, found in any legal situations of unemployment set, having the minimum contribution period required and should not be affected or affected by any of the situations of incompatibility.

If you want to join this cooperative as partner or a partner of work, you can access the contributory unemployment benefit in its mode of single payment, although it has had with this cooperative a contract prior and regardless of their length.

More information about the single payment at: