I want to change the bank where i enter unemployment, what should i do?

If you want to change the bank in which he is receiving his provision, he must inform the public employment service Estatal (SEPE). It has to facilitate the IBAN (International code of Bank Account) and the account holder where you want.

You can request modification via the Internet in the electronic site SEPE, at the following address: https :// sede.sepe.gob.esif you have a digital certificate, electronic identity card or username and password cl@ve.

You can also achieve the management of obtained attention to citizenshipif the branch of the account where you want to charge does not belong to a different province of one in which it is gaining and not an online banking.

You can change the account in its office of benefits (upon the request of the dayonline or via phone appointment).