I cannot take unemployment benefits?

Yes, there may embargarle contributory benefit or unemployment benefit in the implementation of a court order or administrative decision and in the amount that the executive title.

You cannot seize the provision that must not exceed the amount of Minimum Wage (SMI).

The subject of the embargo is the recovery of maintenance for children, or the payment of maintenance for the excónyuge, the court may order that embargue the total amount of benefit.