I have received less than 80% of the IPREM unemployment benefit, why?
The reason for notice a smaller number may be due to any of the following circumstances:
- If the final contract that had been part-time, the amount shall be visible in proportion to hours previously worked in the same, except in the unemployment allowance to persons 52 in the years that does not apply this bias.
- By an attachment order by judicial decision affecting the maintenance in favour of his or her children or maintenance for its excónyuge.
- Compensation of a debt to the public employment service of the state and unduly received unemployment benefits.
- By not renewing the extension of the grant each 6 months.
- By combining with a grant-time work, as long as the monthly payroll of the contract is less than 75 % the minimum wage (for this year amounts), which implies subtract of the grant part time working.
- By a sanction for not having been sealed in a timely fashion the card of demand.