I HAVE GAINED OF UNEMPLOYMENT SUBSIDY LESS THAN 80 % OF IPREM, WHY?
Why has received a grant amount less than 80 % of IPREM may be due to any of the following circumstances:
- If the last contract that has had has been part-time, the amount of the grant will be visible in proportion to hours previously worked in the same, except in unemployment benefit for older than 52 in the years that does not apply this bias.
- By an attachment order by court ruling that affects maintenance for their sons or daughters or maintenance in favour of your ex.
- For compensation of a debt to the public employment service state, for having noticed unduly unemployment benefits.
- By not renewing the extension of the grant each 6 months.
- Grant compatibility with a part-time job, provided the monthly payroll of this contract is lower than 75 % of the minimum wage (amounts for this year), which implies subtract of the grant the share while working.
- By a penalty for failing to seal in time and form the card of demand.