Will I grant you take my economic situation or my family and do i contact?

If while percibes unemployment allowance changes your family or economic situation, or your family unit (if you have a grant with family responsibilities) obtained higher incomes, in the monthly calculation, 75 % the minimum wage, excluding the proportionate share of two extraordinary pay (for this year amounts), for less than 12 months, the allowance was suspended and when you receive such income will be resumed If the past. 12 months continued to violate the requirement, the allowance is extinguished.

In any case, you have an obligation to report in the office of the change in the economic situation and seek release, if any, in the unemployment benefits, the time of situations that result in suspension or termination of the provision or when sure to satisfy the requirements to perceive it.

If to access the subsidy that you have adopted were not required to have family responsibilities, you will have to report only when vary revenues of the recipient country, as in the case it may vary in the income of the other members of the family unit, you can continue to reap the benefit and will not be necessary to inform the variation in the office of benefits.

Please note that income is computed by the gross amount.