I am 52 years old and I collect the extraordinary unemployment benefit (SED) or the RAI. Can I collect the subsidy for those over 52 years of age?

You will be able to access the subsidy for those over fifty-two years of age if you prove the contributions required for it, as long as you have previously received another subsidy other than the SED (the RAI is not a subsidy and only if you have exhausted this you do not have access) and that, Since then, you have maintained your registration as a job seeker uninterruptedly, or with interruptions of less than 90 calendar days or that are due to the performance of an activity. To submit your application you must make an appointment.