I am 54 years old, almost a year ago I finished my unemployment benefit and I have not worked since. Am I entitled to the benefit for people over 52?

If you are 54 years old and it has been almost a year since you finished collecting unemployment benefits due to having exhausted the contributory benefit and since then you have not worked, you may be entitled to the subsidy for working people over 52 years of age, if you meet the required contribution requirements. for this and your monthly income does not exceed 75 percent of the minimum interprofessional salary, excluding the proportional part of the extraordinary payments, provided that since you accessed the previous subsidy you have maintained your registration as a job seeker uninterruptedly, or with lesser interruptions. to 90 calendar days or that said interruptions are due to the performance of some work.