My excónyuge i am not paying maintenance for my sons/daughters, how do i justify?

If your excónyuge does not pay maintenance fixed by ruling in favour of their sons and daughters, must be through the judicial ruling which reflects the failure to pay alimony or that it is impossible to execute the sentence which convicted his excónyuge the payment of debt. For this, it is necessary that you use the corresponding civil or criminal action.

In general, the recovery of maintenance is set in a ruling in favour of sons and daughters income is computed as yours to verify the condition of children, if it is a provision of level of contributors, or of family responsibilities in the case of an unemployment allowance. In the event of non-payment, not be considered income.