I FOUND WORK AS AN AUTONOMOUS AUTONOMOUS OR
If you are claiming unemployment benefits and starts a worker activity as self below duration 60 months, is suspended the delivery, and if it exceeds this period, terminates.
You can resume the provision in these cases, and provided that you comply with the rest of requirements:
- If self-employment has been less than 24 months, although it has not discharged as worker including self within any of the Social security schemes.
- If the duration of self-employment has been greater than 24 months and less than 60 months and has been discharged as worker self employed in the special regime of Social security of self-employed or self-employed or in the special regime of seafarers.
In these cases, when you stop in self-employment, it may request the resumption of unemployment benefit. The deadline for submission is 15 working days following the cessation in self-employment. In this case, the right to draw is obtained from the day following the cessation.
If after the cessation in self-employment has the right to the protection for cessation of activity, you can choose from this benefit or continue to receive unemployment protection which was suspended. If you choose to the delivery which have been suspended, contributions that led to the provision that has not chosen, will not be considered for access to a benefit later.
Unemployment benefit terminates:
- If self-employment is duration equal to or greater than 60 months.
- If self-employment lasted less than or equal to 24 months and less than 60 months, and the worker did not register as a worker for their own account in any special regimes of Social security
If you are receiving unemployment benefit of contributory level and has ceased with full and final character work, and is registered as worker on its own account, you can continue to receive the delivery share, as you work on its own account, for a maximum of 270 during the days or less time make it by perceive, always seeking compatibility in the term of office 15 days from the start date of the activity on their own account.
You may also be implemented as indicated in this section to those who are receiving unemployment benefit and incorporated as partners or partners in labour societies new or partners or partners workers cooperative workers working new partner, which are framed in the special regime of Social security as appropriate because of its activity on their own account.
The worker to embrace this compatibility shall receive 100 % of the amount of unemployment benefit with the discount of IRPF, in its case, and without deduction of Social security.
- Those who start an activity on their own or join a cooperative partner working new labour or society newly created without registering as worker self employed in any of the Social security schemes.
- Those who start an activity on their own or join a cooperative partner or work formed labour society as a worker self employed in any of the Social security schemes.
- Those who they register as worker self employed in any of the Social security schemes to join as a partner or a partner to a corporation.
- Those persons whose last job has been self-employed, regardless of which were discharged at some Social security system or yet done in some Mutuality.
- Those who have made use of this right in the 24 months immediately preceding the start date of the activity on their own account.
- Those who have obtained the single payment of unemployment benefit in the 24 months immediately preceding the start date of the activity on their own account.
- Those who they register as persons employed workers and sign a contract for carrying out their professional activity with the or her employer for who had served by foreign account immediately before the start of the date of legal unemployment or with a company in the same group of companies. This exclusion will also affect workers who will develop their professional activity joining a society labor or new cooperative creation.