More information on the Renta Activa de inserción
The objective of the programme is to increase opportunities to return to the labour market of persons unemployed workers with special economic needs and difficulty in finding employment.
Includes active employment policies managed by the public employment services in order to increase opportunities for return to the labour market, and where appropriate, economic aid managed by the public employment service, so-called State Renta Activa de inserción (linked to the realization of the actions in the area of active employment policies that do not cause wages.
Are not entitled persons who:
- They were admitted to prison, custody or as punishable, unless their situation was compatible with work outside prison premises and meet the requirements.
- They were receiving pensions or benefits of an economic nature of Social security, are incompatible with work.
- They were beneficiaries of social assistance that might be victims of gender-based violence, who are unable to participate in employment programmes, which are reflected in section 27 of the organic law 1 / 2004 , 28 in december on comprehensive protection measures against gender violence and regulated by royal decree 1452 / 2005 , 2 december, provided that such aid were receiving in the time of application for admission to the programme. However, when considered within the periods of six, twelve months or 18 months of duration of aid, will be able to apply for admission to the program RAI.
Working people, for inclusion and maintenance in the programme, shall:
- Sign and fulfilling the requirements of the the agreement of activityand those published in the plan of employment.
- Provide documentation and information deemed necessary for the purpose of inclusion and retention in the programme of renta activa de inserción (RAI) and to communicate to the public employment services (Autonomous Groups (BDS) and the public employment service Estatal (SEPE), the domicile and, where appropriate, the change of domicile, provided for notification purposes, at a time when this occurs.
- Participate in employment programmes or actions of insertion, promotion, training or retraining, or those other to improve fosters employability.
- Accept gluingoffered by the office of the SPE or placement agencythe non-profit and participate in employment programmes or actions for the promotion, training or retraining.
- Renew the demand for employment in the form and be fixed in the renewal of the demand and appear when they are previously required to the public employment service, state or to public employment services.
- Seek release on the RAI, when any suspension or termination of the right or satisfy the requirements for its perception. If you place and their work is part-time, there should be to report at its office on the possibility to reconcile work with the perception of RAI.
- Due to cover the offer of employment and return to the public employment services within five days the relevant proof of having an appearance at the date and place indicated to fill the jobs provided by those.
- Actively seeking employment, to participate in the improvement of fosters employability as may be determined by the SPE, where appropriate, within an itinerary. Need proper to the SEPE and bds, when they are required to do so, these actions
- The amounts of reintegrating the RAI unduly paid.
Failure to comply with these obligations entailed by the beginning of a punitive procedure as set out in the consolidated text of the act on offences and penalties in the Social order (Royal Legislative Decree 5 / 2000 of 4 august).
Will causefinal lowin the programme incorporated working people at the same in when any of the following facts:
- Self-employment or full-time basis for a period equal to or exceeding six months.
- To obtain a pension or an economic nature of Social security which would be inconsistent with or without pay, exceed your level of the limits set to be granted the renta activa de inserción (as well as to obtain social assistance as a victim of gender-based violence, who are unable to participate in employment programmes.
- Fail to meet the requirement of lack of income for each period exceeding six months.
- Access to unemployment benefit, an allowance for unemployment or to agricultural income.
- Transfer abroad, except in the case of transfer to the search or execution of work, professional improvement or international cooperation, for a period exceeding six months.
- The detention if their situation was incompatible with the conduct of work, or participation in employment actions outside the custodial facility, where the deprivation of liberty for as long as it is equal to or exceeding six months.
The successful people causing low definitively in the programme may not be incorporated at the same, but are subject to an additional right to admission to the programme, when meeting the criteria.
Will causetemporary lowin the agenda, without consumption in the duration of working people, which commits one of the following circumstances:
- Self-employment or full-time basis, for a period of less than six months.
- Overcoming the income limit, for a period of less than six months.
- The transfer abroad to look for or to undertake work, professional improvement or international cooperation, for a period of less than six months.
- The stay abroad, shall be communicated to the public employment service and State authorization for this, for a maximum of 90 days of continuous or not, within each calendar year. It is not the temporary low in the agenda the departure abroad by a time not exceeding 15 calendar days, continued or not, during each calendar year, without prejudice to the performance of obligations under the the agreement of activity.
- The detention, where the deprivation of liberty shall be by time less than six months, if your situation is incompatible with the realization of employment or participation in actions of employment outside the prison.
The person concerned shall seek the return to registration as a jobseeker and reactivation of the agreement of activity, 15 days of the cessation of self-employment, to return to spain or release.
The request after the deadline will be the loss of both income and days between the day following the cessation of self-employment or the return and the day of the request.
In the case re-activation of the requirement of their individual or of the family unit, it may request the return to the programme provided it is again showing the coinciding of those requirements, within the period of six months after the date of temporary low in the agenda.
In the case of the cessation of employment full-time, ex officio will recover the perception of renta activa de inserción (if the person worker appears registered as a jobseeker.
Active income earned from the day following the cessation of employment to full-time worker if the person referred to as a jobseeker, the date of termination of contract or if he is registered within 15 days after the expiry of the work contract.
Its registration as a jobseeker after the deadline will involve the payment of rent from the day of registration without discounts on consumed by out of time.
The Renta Activa de inserción is incompatible
- With incomes of any nature that will overcome the limits set for the renta activa de inserción without computen for this purpose the income from work or actions compatible with the receipt of income.
- With the receipt of benefits, unemployment benefits or agricultural income.
- With the simultaneous conduct of work or self employment full time.
- With the social assistance that might be victims of gender-based violence, who are unable to participate in employment programmes.
- With a pension or an economic nature of Social security which would be inconsistent with or without pay, in the amount exceeding the limits laid down for the Renta Activa de inserción.
The Renta Activa de inserción will be compatible with:
- The scholarships and assistance, of any nature, which could be found for the assistance to training and professional integration.
- With the work carried out in the interest of the community in serving the sentence, as they deal with unpaid work.
- With the employed workforce part-time, in which case will be deducted from the amount of rent part time worked, and the period of income due to be extended at the same proportion.
- The realization of self-employed work part-time work does not constitute a low in the programme. The non-renewal of the demand for employment will be the interruption in the payment of financial aid, as well as the beginning of the corresponding punitive procedure.