MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RAI
Cannot be presumed coexistence of the victim with the aggressor if any of the following circumstances:
- That victim and aggressor are legally divorced or separated.
- The victim is in a shelter.
- The victim credited this condition with protection order.
- The report of the Prosecutor accompanied with restraining order or other precautionary measure similar.
- The sentence by crime or lack is a solitary confinement for the aggressor or departure or other similar security measures.