Data protection Youth Guarantee - Additional Information
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
- Identity of the Responsible: National system of Youth Guarantee – Public employment service State (SNGJ – SEPE)
- Home : Calle Condesa de Venadito, 9 , 28027 – Madrid .
- Contact telephone: 060
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
WITH THAT PURPOSE WE WILL TREAT YOUR DATA?
The data you have provided to us by joining the national system of Youth Guarantee (hereinafter SNGJ) will be treated with the following purposes:
- Manage the process of high in the SNGJ. Grant, maintain, suspend or terminate the high, as well as manage tracking the process.
- Having a basic profile of each young registered, which may be complemented by collaborating entities (Article 88 the law 18 / 2014 ), according to the evaluation of the attributes defined at the level of each action or measure of the catalogue Only actions developed in the national Plan of implementation of the Youth Guarantee. Also, please note that on that can be taken profile automated decisions.
- Facilitate the subjects covered in letters a), b), (c) and (d) of Article 88 the law 18 / 2014 as beings who will develop the attention to users SNGJ beneficiaries, the information necessary for the development of the itineraries and verification of compliance with the requirements according to the content of the calls and actions that may develop. So that young people inscribed can receive an offer of employment, education or training, including the formation of an apprentice or internship, after finishing formal education or be unemployed, through the implementation of a Youth Guarantee system.
- Sending communication campaigns of dissemination of educational programmes, training and employment under the SNGJ, if and when you had expressly accepted through the checkbox.
- Permitir el seguimiento y la evaluación de las actuaciones efectuadas en el marco de la Garantía Juvenil.
- Ensure that the actions and measures developed under the initiative of youth employment, as well as the operational programmes for the European Social fund that can develop for the implementation of the Security Juvenil, are applied exclusively to the subjects enrolled in the SNGJ.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMIZATION WITH WHICH WE TRY YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is:
- The fulfilment of a legal obligation: chapter I Title IV of the law 18 / 2014 , 15 October, for approval of urgent measures to growth, competitiveness and efficiency which regulates the general regime of the national system of Youth Guarantee in Spain and the procedure of attention to the beneficiaries of the same setting new support measures for the training and recruitment for the collective of young not occupied or integrated into systems of education or training.
- The consent of the interested in case that accept the receipt of communication campaigns of dissemination of educational programmes, training and employment in the framework of the program.
THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
At any time you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, in which case we will be forced to proceed to your low-officio file on the system of national Youth Guarantee to lose the purpose of registration in itself.
HOW TO ADDRESSEES COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
Your personal data may be transferred to check the veracity of information, the following entities/agencies (Article 111 . 1 .g) of the law 18 / 2014 , 15 October):
to) collaborating entities of actions that form part of the national system of Youth Guarantee:
- The General Administration of the state, as well as the public law entities associated with or dependent on the same, each in the Area of expertise.
- The administrations of the autonomous communities, as well as the public law entities associated with or dependent on the same, each in the Area of expertise.
- The entities that make up the Local administration, as well as the public law entities associated with or dependent on the same, each in the Area of expertise.
- The social partners and entities acting in the private sphere.
(b) The General Direction of the police.
(c) General Treasury of Social security.
HOW LONG WE WILL RETAIN YOUR DATA?
The low SNGJ will be automatically four months after a user registered reaches the age limit. Registered users at the SNGJ will not be discharged while receiving some measures or actions under Article 106 the law 18 / 2014 , provided that they had been previously recorded in the system according to the obligations established in Article 100 the same.
Nevertheless, the data can still be retained to determine the potential responsibilities that might arise from the purpose, in addition to the periods laid down in the regulation of files and documentation applicable.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether we are dealing with personal data which concern you or not. In connection with your personal data you have the right to: Access to the same; Their request for correction or deletion; seek limitation of their treatment; Oppose their treatment and Their request for portability in a structured format of common use and readable.
You can exercise such rights before the national system of Youth Guarantee. For this, you can go by writing to the same in the indicated direction, accompanying your request a copy of document of identification.
RIGHT TO CLAIM BEFORE THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
En todo momento podrás presentar reclamación ante la Agencia de Protección de datos competente.