FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Youth guarantee is a European initiative whose objective is to ensure that young people between16and29years can receive a job offer, continuing education or a period of practices after finishing formal education or be unemployed.
In any case, Youth Guarantee in Spain presents a comprehensive approach, preventive and early treatment to help facilitate improved employability and integration into the labour market of young people.
Young people between16and29years that are not in a position to study or train or work or self-employment, as they are one of the population groups with more difficult access to employment at this time and it is, therefore, a group of very heterogeneous population that includes both young people with low qualifications as highly qualified young people.
- Spanish nationality or be citizens or union of states part of European Economic Agreement Swiss or who are in Spain in exercise of free movement and residence. May also register foreigners holding an authorization to reside in Spanish territory that enable to work.
- Be registered at any location of the Spanish territory.
- Take over16years and less than30years.
- Not having worked in the calendar day prior to the date of the request.
- Having received educational activities in the calendar day prior to the date of the request.
- Having received training actions in the calendar day prior to the date of the request.
- File an explicit declaration of having interest in participating in the national system of Youth Guarantee, acquiring a commitment of active participation in proceedings that are developed in the framework of the Youth Guarantee. In the case of job seekers just registration in public employment services.
Once he has been discharged into the system may receive offers of the list of actions through its Autonomous Community, the General administration of the state, entities that collaborate in the management ofEuropean Social Fundor companies wishing to apply any of the incentives provided in current regulations for recruiting young.
While Youth Guarantee applies throughout the national territory and their access will be on equal terms for all youth focus, with special dedication to those who are at a disadvantage and/or risk of social exclusion, Autonomous Communities play a decisive role since it is a system whose success depends on good coordination among the different administrations. For this reason, it has created a commission among the General administration of the state and the Autonomous Communities for coordination, evaluation and monitoring of Youth guarantee system.
Furthermore, in accordance with the ministry of work, migrations and Social security, may introduce, within the scope of its competences, specific mechanisms for registration and coordination mechanisms to know the actions that are being carried out in its territory.
Access with certificate or electronic DNI
The easiest and quickest way to access the file is via DNI electronic, electronic certificate recognized or other means to establish criteria and are available for use by users.
Also theChambers of commerce emit the digital certificate.
Access an assisted basis
In the event that there is no available DNI electronic or Digital Certificate the registration application can be done with the help of specialized personnel through:
- Room of chambers of commerce Only introducing the DNI. In these offices concerned will be provided with free of charge a Digital certificate, which may also use for future efforts, and may be formalize the application for registration with the support of qualified personnel.
- Facilities and services of the network SIKH (youth information Services) Only introducing the DNI. In coordination with INJUVE in these offices concerned will be provided with the activation code for access to the system via username and password, and will formalize the application for registration with the support of qualified personnel.
Access via the system Cl@ve
It is a common platform for the identification, authentication and electronic signature, an interoperable system and horizontal avoids public administrations have to implement and manage their own and identification systems signature, and citizens have to use different methods of identification to interact electronically with the administration.Access Cl@ve
Access with username and password
Young people interested in starting the registration telematics that do not have electronic identification may request your username and password by completing theform attachment and entregándolo in any of theregistration offices the General Administration of the state of the autonomous communities or entities established in Article16.4Law39/2015,1October, administrative procedure common of public administrations.
After handing the printed, he will receive by email communication of its activation code that should introduce on the linkActivate user located in the page of access to the system to obtain your password.
Other forms of access
The registration is due to perform via telematic in all cases except for those persons with disabilities recognized equal to or greater than33% and/or who are at risk of social exclusion with the certificate which credited.
These people may be registered through the introduction ofform in the attachedregistration offices the General administration of the state and the Autonomous Communities and entities laid down in Article16.4Law39/2015,1October, administrative procedure common of public administrations.
Likewise, the registration or renewal as a jobseeker in a public employment service implies registration in the national system of Youth Guarantee if they meet the requirements.
Once you have submitted lasolicitud of registration by any of the above tracks will be checking wing of the requirements through consultation with relevant agencies such comola General Treasury of Social security or the General direction of Police. This is an administrative procedure that requires a certain amount of time, which is intended to guarantee the maximum that the information is correct, since the figure registered in Security Juvenil, a person can benefit from actions contemplated within programs that have specific economic deasignación, such as the European Social Fund.
After obtaining the answer to such consultations, will be the corresponding resolution teniendocomo lasolicitud efectosdesde date of registration. Currently, the average time resolution is around three or four days, from the moment when it ends the registration application correctly, without prejudice that may exist specific issues that extend this process.