WHAT IS A GUARANTEE JUVENIL?
Youth guarantee is a European initiative which aims to facilitate youth access to the labour market.
Focuses on that all young people not occupied or integrated into systems of education or training, can receive a job offer, education or training, including the formation of an apprentice or internship, after finishing formal education or be unemployed. The European recommendation establishing the program, requires that every young person to receive an offer in a period of four months after your registration.
To this end it creates the national system of Youth Guarantee as a file in which young people, registered on a voluntary basis, then form a single list of demand available to entities responsible for proposing concrete offers.
Security is aimed at Youth jóvenes en búsqueda de empleo que no se encuentren en situación de estudiar o formarse, nor working or self-employment, and want to achieve its full inclusion in the labour market.
Young people may request your registration provided they meet the following requirements:
- Spanish nationality, or be citizens or union of states part of European Economic Agreement or Swiss or be alien holding an authorization to reside in Spanish territory that enable to work.
- Be registered in any town of Spanish territory.
- Take over 16 years or less than 30 at the time of registration request
- Not having worked in the calendar day prior to the date of the request.
- Having received educational activities in the calendar day prior to the date of the request.
- Having received training actions in the calendar day prior to the date of the request.
- File an explicit declaration of having interest in participating in the national system of Youth Guarantee, acquiring a commitment of active participation in proceedings that are developed in the framework of the Youth Guarantee. In the case of job seekers, simply register in public employment services.
Through the following links you can manage entirely if you want your application for registration:
Among the advantages of Warranty highlighting the Youth aid to the recruitment and calls for education, training, practices, learning, employment and self-employment.
To achieve that young people can access the labour market and in line with the program and measures to guarantee Juvenil, has been adopted in collaboration with the autonomous communities and organizations union Clash Plan for employment Young 2019 - 2021 This plan develops. 50 in action 6 axes chasing reduce youth unemployment and retrieve the quality in employment, also fighting off the gender gap. Within the objectives of the plan includes measures to improve the national system of Youth Guarantee.
Aid to the recruitment
There are also at the state level a series of aid by recruiting younger than 30 years, as well as bonuses and reductions in Social security for the self-employed available on the link aid and bonuses of the page of public service jobs State.
In your autonomous community
The Autonomous Communities have a decisive role in the implementation of the security, launching various programmes and measures aimed at youth enrolled in the file of the national system of Youth Guarantee. Stay informed via the internet and through social networks and specialist advisory services that actors put at your disposal.
Calls for education, training, practices, learning, employment and self-employment
Form part of the national system of Youth Guarantee will enable entities involved in various plans of Youth Employment can count on you in their different calls for education, training, practices, learning, employment and self-employment. These are opportunities custom-designed for young people, with the objective of improving your integration into the labour market and focused on the fields and sectors that increased demand have today.