Partner or partner of business entity

If you are going to make a professional activity as a partner or partner of a company that owns the effective control, that is new or created within the previous 12 months at the request of the single payment, and will be released in Social security as worker on its own account, you can get to the 100% of the amount of the provision make it by perceive.

Payment may apply Only to make a contribution to the social capital of this society, as well as to meet the costs of creation and operation of the same.

If you do not obtain all its provision in a single payment, you can request simultaneously the monthly payment of the remaining amount to subsidize its contribution to Social security. You can even request and obtain the entire amount to impute exclusively to subsidize these contributions.

Payment must be paid as Only the amount of the allowance calculated in days, which will be deducted the amount on the legal interest of money,(Amounts for this year).

You can also spend until 15% of the amount of the single payment of the delivery to pay specific services for advice, training and information related to the activity to undertake.