What is the SEPE
PROSPECTIVE STUDY THE LOGISTIC SECTOR: MANAGEMENT OF THE SUPPLY CHAIN IN SPAIN
The public employment service State (SEPE), through the observatory of occupations, conducts research on the labour market focusing on the knowledge of economic activities and occupations, as well as in the trends and employment prospects, to know what economic activities that have better employment prospects in the short and medium term.
This report addresses the study on the Logistic Sector with the purpose of knowing the employment forecasts, technological innovations more important, occupations and professional profiles more relevant, current training in the sector and the training needs more required by companies.
- Introduction and objectives of the study
- Sector characterization
- Labour market
- Sector status according to experts
- The training related to the sector
- Information of occupations
- Sources and experts consulted
Download this publication
- Prospective study the logistic sector. Management of the supply chain in spain.2014 PDF: 2 MB
- Prospective study the logistic sector. Management of the supply chain in spain.2014(triptych) PDF: 342 KB
- Prospective Study of the Logistics Sector in Spain - Supply Chain Management.2014(triptych) PDF: 353 KB