How can i request through the internet the contributory unemployment benefit?

To request a contributory benefit through The Internet you need to have digital certificate, electronic identity card or cl@ve username and password, and be registered or registered as a jobseeker with the employment service autonomous community or if you reside in Ceuta and Melilla, in the public employment service Estatal (SEPE).

You must access the SEPE electronic site, in the right https :// sede.sepe.gob.eswithin "procedures and electronic services". click "" Persons, and in this subparagraph by selecting the link "seek provision".

It shows a "" use guide of the implementation and "" user Manual for each of the types of delivery.