I found part-time work

If while is gaining contributory benefit or unemployment allowance begins to work on account of someone else to time may choose to suspend the provision or compatibilizarla, if any.

Their situation

If you are gaining contributory and begins to work and self-employed part-time may choose to interrupt her benefits, as long as the contract, or to combine their work and to receive your contributory benefit.

  • If interrupted the delivery and contract lasts less than 360 days, when this ends, may request the resumption of the provision that has aborted.
  • If the contract lasts 360 days later, you can apply for a new provision with subscriptions or choose to resume the provision that you cut off the start work. If you choose to resume, contributions that had served to generate the new provision (which has not chosen), could not be taken into account for a benefit later.