I have been released from prison
If you are released or released from jail, knows what is needed and all the information related to access to persons released from prison.
- To be in unemployment.
- Register as a jobseeker within a month since the release, stay enrolled or registered for one month, sign the the agreement of activityand to maintain registration during the period of the validity of the grant.
- Not having rejected supply gluing, or refusing to participate, unless justified cause, in the promotion, training or retraining from registration as a jobseeker.
- Do not have the right to the contributory unemployment benefit.
- Have been released or released from jail, provided that the deprivation of liberty for a while longer than six months.
- Can also be beneficiaries or recipients of this allowance:
- Minors deprived of liberty for more than six months in a detention centre as a result of a crime that at the time of release have reached 16 years.
- Persons who have finished their deprivation of liberty following a treatment for drug dependency of its drug dependency for a period exceeding six months.
If the individual employee was entitled to over 52 years, is this which consultants.
- No incomeof any nature, above 75 % the minimum wage (SMI), excluding the proportionate share of two extraordinary pay (Amounts for this year). The income will be awarded for its Full performance or product. The appropriate performance of businesses, professional, agricultural, livestock, artistic or will be computed by the difference between income and expenditure requirements for obtaining property profit will be awarded for the difference between gains and losses.
The requirements should meet at the time of the question, and in addition, the request of the grant, as well as the application of their extension or resumptions throughout the perception of the grant.
If not reúnes the requirement of lack of income, you can get the grant if, within one year of the date of the question, which meet acreditas.
Is considered as the date of the question that in compliance with the waiting period of one month or of semi-annual law or the completion of the case of suspension.