AGRICULTURAL SUBSIDY FOR WORKERS LIVING IN ANDALUCÍA AND EXTREMADURA
From 27 February to 31 December 2020 , the Real Decreto-Ley 5 / 2020 provides access to 20 real days to unemployment subsidy or agricultural income for temporary agrarian workers living in Andalucía and Extremadura .
The agricultural subsidy is unemployment benefit of persons casual workers of special system for salaried Workers Agrarian Social security.
There are two types of unemployment subsidy as protection measures:
- Agricultural subsidies for people casual workers of special system for salaried Workers Agrarian Social security.
- Special agricultural subsidy for people casual workers of the special system for salaried Workers Agrarian of Social security over 52 years.
- Be working person agrarian eventual employed with address in some location of Andalucía or Extremadura and have received this allowance in any of the 3 years prior to the date of your request.
- Have contributed a minimum of 35 in the twelve hours calendar months immediately preceding the unemployment situation, except if it has been beneficiary or beneficiary of Community Employment 1983 , in which case it may re-enter the agricultural subsidy with only 20 the Dollar Days SEASS and/or with quotations in work of AEPSA. Seniors 35 years or younger with family responsibilities can complete the 35 days with quotes in the AEPSA.
- Being unemployed or unemployed, register as a jobseeker, maintain this registration while seeing the delivery and meet the commitment of activity that is included in the application.
- Be registered or registered in the census of Agricultural Special System of Social security as worker employed, in a situation of high or assimilated to it and abreast of payment fixed fee.
- At the time of the application of the grant and while seeing, not having incomes any individual, in annual calculation, are higher than the minimum wage (SMI) in force, without counting two extra pay ( Amounts for this year ). In addition to meet this requirement of not possessing annuities own, if you live with other people over 16 years forming part of the same family unit, will take into account that the sum of all income of the family unit does not exceed the year income limits:
- For family units of two members, 2 SMI times.
- For family units of three members, 2 , 75 SMI times.
- For family units of four members, 3 , 50 SMI times.
- For family units of 5 or more members, 4 SMI times.
To establish the income limit of the family unit will take into account the SMI including the extra pay. For this calculation form the family unit of coexistence, in addition to the applicant, spouse, ascendants, descendants and other relatives by consanguinity and affinity until the second degree, or in his case, for adoption, living with the applicant.
If you have children less than 16 years with whom you live, the income limit will be greater, adding a 0 , 10 the coefficient SMI multiplier for each child, up to a maximum of 0 , 30 in case have three or more.
Incomes are not considered: the agricultural subsidy itself, the resulting from family protection by son or daughter's and obtained by the agricultural works as a worker employed casual.
Will take into account the rents for his performance or rough Full. the performance that do business, professional, agriculture, livestock or artistic, is the result of the difference between income and expenditures needed to get them. The property gains are the result of the difference between gains and losses property.
Exists a special subsidy for over 52 years which requires, in addition to the general requirements, except the accreditation of days, meet the following:
- Have contributed to the agricultural subsidies and have received the subsidy steadily over the past 5 years prior to the application.
- Have contributed sufficient time to gain access to any type of contributory pension for retirement. Once exhausted the first right to this allowance, it may request its resumption each 12 months, without having to justify seminars and provided that they comply with the rest of requirements, until the worker reaches the age in order to access any type of retirement.
- Tener una edad inferior a la que le permita acceder a la pensión de jubilación, salvo que no se hubiera cotizado el tiempo suficiente para tener derecho a dicha pensión.
- Estar al corriente en el pago de la cuota fija por contingencias comunes al Sistema Especial Agrario de la Seguridad Social, en los doce meses naturales anteriores a la solicitud, o en su caso, en el periodo inferior que se haya mantenido en alta.
Depending on the age of the applicant and family responsibilities that takes the date of the request, as well as the number of hours worked real in the past twelve months prior to the situation of unemployment, according to the following table:
|Age||Without family responsibilities||With family responsibilities|
|Of 16 to 24 years||3 , 4 days of subs ./day worked, with a maximum of 180 days of law||180 days|
|Of 25 to 51 years||180 days||180 days|
|Of 52 to 59 years||300 days||300 days|
|Of 52 to 59 years, with earning periods to retire in SEASS||360 days||360 days|
|Of 60 or more years||360 days||360 days|
In the case of workers who were beneficiaries of Community Employment 1983 this allowance and saw in the previous year to the request, the allowance depend on age, and the number of hours worked in the real 12 months prior to the situation of unemployment, according to the following schedule:
|Age||Minimum length with 20 days||Increase in the minimum duration depending on the number of days||Maximum length with 35 days|
|Of 38 to 51 years||100 days||5 , 3 days of each day's allowance worked that exceeds the 20 initials||180 days|
|Of 52 to 59 years||100 days||13 , 33 days of each day's allowance worked that exceeds the 20 initials||300 days|
|Of 52 to 59 years if may retire or 60 years or more||100 days||17 , 33 days of each day's allowance worked that exceeds the 20 initials||360 days|
- It shall receive 80 % of income public indicator of multiple effects (IPREM) newspaper in force at any time (Amounts for this year).
The public employment service State paid directly to the General Treasury of Social security contributions to the General regime of Social security within the special system for salaried Workers agrarian, during the period of perception of agricultural subsidy or agricultural income, applying the threshold for quotation in force at the time the deductions that corresponds to the periods of inactivity.
- Payment of the grant is effected by months losers through the entry into account in the financial institution chosen by the worker, except in cases, duly justified, in which the public employment service allows the State cash payment by the financial entity.
- Official application model .
- Identification of the applicant and their families, until 2 º degree of consanguinity or affinity, displayed on the application, through the next original documentation and in force (display it shall suffice for the audit of such data):
- Spanish and Spanish: National identity document (DNI) or passport.
- Foreign and foreigners resident in Spain:
- Nationals of the European Union: Certificate of registration of citizen from the European Union contains the NIE, together with the passport or identity document in their country of origin.
- Non-nationals of the European Union: Identity card from foreign (TIE) which has the NIE, and the passport.
- Any bank document containing the account number of which you is holder.
- Libro de familia o documento equivalente, en el caso de personas extranjeras.
- Legal ruling or document of formalization of care indicating the consent of the public entity in each territory has entrusted the protection of minors and date of effects the placement.
- Ruling and/or covenant, in case of separation or divorce.
- Other documents:
- Proof, if any, of income obtained in the previous 12 months to the request, by the applicant and by those who compose the family unit contained in paragraphs 3 . 2 , 3 . 3 and 3 . 4 the application, other than those obtained by work in agriculture as worker employed casual.
- Company certificate signed and stamped by the various companies in which it has worked, if these have not sent to the public employment service State.
- Certification issued by delegations Subdelegations or government, reflecting the hours worked in temporary agricultural work abroad.
- Company certificate of the days PER/AEPSA worked in the 12 months prior to the situation of unemployment issued by the agency investor.
Before or at the same time to make your request must register as a jobseeker.
- The term for the grant shall be fifteen days since completion of work or from that have passed 12 months, at least, since the beginning of the previous subsidy.
- Applications are processed further 15 days following the date of legal unemployment, will be presented on time and the beginning of this subsidy will be the next day of the application.
The application must be submitted through:
- The electronic site SEPE.
- In the office of benefits (asking appointment in the SEPE electronic site . or through the phone ).
- In any public registry office
- By mail administrative.
The public employment service must resolve State subsidy in the 15 days of the date on which this was presented and must notify the resolution to the applicant within 10 days from the date on which it was made.
You can get more information on phones of attention to citizenship.