Communications, resolutions and claims
In this section you will find the answers to frequently asked questions with regard to communications, resolutions and claims of unemployment benefits:
- How do i know if my application for benefits is adopted or rejected?
- What is the discontinuance of the request and waiver provision?
- The unemployment/grant, what is the revision or revocation of my file?
- I have rejected the claim upon and i do not agree, what should i do?
- May I resume an unemployment allowance i has been withdrawn?
- I recognize unemployment late, may i claim interest on late payments to public employment Servició Owned?
- The SEPE by mistake, it is not correct to any of my personal data (name, address, …), where and how can i claim?
- How can i obtain a certificate of withholding rate for personal income tax returns?