COMMUNICATIONS, RESOLUTIONS AND CLAIMS
In this section you can find answers to frequently asked questions regarding communications, resolutions and claims for unemployment benefits:
- How Do I know if my application for benefits is adopted or rejected?
- What is the withdrawal of the application and renouncing the delivery?
- Drawing unemployment/grant, what is the administrative review or revoke my file?
- I have rejected the claim upon and I do not agree, What should I do?
- Can I renew unemployment benefit that I has been revoked?
- I recognize unemployment late, can I claim default interest to Public Service state employment?
- By mistake of SEPE, it is not correct any of my personal data (name, address, …), where and how can I claim?
- Drawing unemployment and need a certificate that accredit, What should I do?
- How can I get the certificate for withholding IRPF's statement?