I have suspended the contract for employment regulation, can I work in another company?

If you have suspended the contract by a temporary file employment regulation (ERTE), you can perform other work, both as salaried itself. The suspension of the employment relationship is supposed to you and the company the release of the respective obligations of work and reward work.
However, shall communicate to the public employment service placements State that takes while receiving unemployment benefit, in order to suspend the benefit.
In the event that its placement part time, may request calculating the delivery with the part-time contract, be offset against the benefit the share while working.

You can communicate its placement to public service state employment:

For more information: “This has affected Me a or a ERTE ZIGORRIK”.