I HAVE MORE THAN 52 YEARS
If you have 52 years or more and has exhausted the benefit or subsidy by unemployment, know what are the requirements to be fulfilled and the information needed to apply for a grant by higher unemployment 52 years.
- Be in unemployment.
- Do not have the status of discontinuous fixed worker.
- Take 52 years or more in the date on which meet the requirements to access the allowance for found in any of the following circumstances: If the date that is present in any of these cases had not reached the age of 52 but since that date remain registered or continuously registered as a jobseeker in public employment services, it may request the grant when reaches that age (after 13 March 2019 ), except that it has benefited from the protection for cessation of activity or unemployment benefit for agricultural potential, or defunct the last right to protection by unemployment recognized by imposition of sanction firm. Is met the requirement of continuous registration when each potential interruptions in the registration as a jobseeker has lasted less than 90 days, not periods 7.65 that correspond to the realization of an activity or self-employment. In the case of the worker employed may not access to grant when the cessation in the last work has been voluntary.
- Having exhausted contributory benefit or unemployment benefit.
- Be emigrante which has returned to Spain (must have worked abroad as a minimum 12 months in the past six years, since your last exit of Spain, in countries outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEE)) and does not have the right to contributory unemployment benefit.
- Be released or released from prison without right to contributory unemployment benefit, when the deprivation of liberty has been for more than 6 months.
- Having been declared or declared fully capable or person with partial permanent disability as a result of a file of revision by improvement in a situation of great invalidity, absolute permanent disability or permanent total incapacity for the usual occupation.
- Be legally unemployed and does not have the right to contributory unemployment benefit, having contributed by unemployment, at least, between 90 and 359 days.
- Be registered or registered as a jobseeker during one month since the exhaust unemployment benefit that you were seeing (date on which ends the provision granted, it will always be earlier than the date of the last payment of the delivery), o desde la fecha de la inscripción como demandante de empleo si se accede al subsidio por ser emigrante retornado, liberado o liberada de prisión o por revisión de la incapacidad, and not having rejected during that month any supply of gluing, nor have refused to participate, except justified cause, in promotional activities, training or retraining. The registration must be maintained throughout the period of receiving the benefit.
- Meet the commitment of activity, which is included in the request the subsidy.
- Rent lack of any nature that calculation exceed the monthly , excluding the proportional part of two extra pay. if you do not meet this requirement in the date of the event causing, you can access the subsidy if it meets and credited within one year since then. In any case, the fulfilment of this requirement must be maintained throughout the period of perception of the grant.
Show that date the event causing and in the application of the grant meets all the requirements, except the age, for access to any type of retirement contributory pension in the Social security system English - have contributed for retirement 15 years, two of which must be within the past 15 - and which has contributed by a minimum of unemployment 6 years throughout their working lives. Contributions made in other countries are taken into account for a subsidy only if they have been conducted in countries belonging to the European Economic Area or convention exists totalization of periods for the protection by unemployment.
Date is regarded as the event causing:
For those who have served the age of 52 years then, the date on which it meets the waiting period of one month (if access to older allowance 52 years is by exhausting a contributory benefit, for having been released or released from prison, for having returned from abroad or for having been declared fully capable or declared partial permanent or incapable) or the date of the legal situation of unemployment (if access to older allowance 52 years is to demonstrate legal situation of unemployment and quotations insufficient for accessing contributory benefit).
For those who do not have accomplished the age of 52 years in the date to be found in any of the assumptions of access to a subsidy, one in which meets this age.
For those who to date 13 March 2019 having already completed 52 years but could not access the older allowance 55 years - either by be under the age of 18, well-being older but having fulfilled without being perceived nor the entitlement to any subsidy -, the date of the event is the causative 13 March 2019 when entered into force on Right Decreto-ley 8 / 2019 , which allows them to access the older allowance 52 years provided they meet all the requirements set forth above, except not have noticed the protection for cessation of activity or the provision as possible. IT must meet the requirement of continuous registration as a jobseeker in public employment services, in this case, from the date on which were found in any of the assumptions of access to grant under the point 3 until 13 March 2019 .
The duration will be until you reach the ordinary age is required to qualify for contributory retirement pension in the Social security system.
The amount of monthly unemployment subsidy is equal to 80 % of income public indicator of multiple effects (IPREM). (Amounts for this year).
The managing body (public employment service state, or Social Institute navy) will enter the Social security contributions for retirement. The contribution base for retirement will be the 125 % minimum contribution cap in force in each moment.
The payment of the grant instalments shall be by of 30 days between the days 10 and 15 immediate next month at which the accrual. It will be, exceptions, through the payment in the account of the financial institution that you indicate, whenever holder of the same.
How and where can I processing the application of the grant
Documentation that should bring is as follows:
- Official application model.
- Document of identification of the applicant, to check the data it is sufficient to show one of the following:
- Spanish and Spanish: National identity document (DNI) or passport.
- Foreign and foreigners resident in Spain:
- Nationals of the European Union: Certificate of registration of citizen/to the European Union contains the NIE, together with the passport or identity document in their country of origin.
- Non-nationals of the European Union: Identity card from foreign (TIE) which has the NIE, and the passport.
- Any bank document containing the account number of which you is the owner and where you want to receive the benefit.
- Only if the public service state employment requested, the proof of income.
To maintain the right to grant, must justify continues to fulfil the requirement of lack of annuities own. for this, must submit to the public employment service a State statement of their incomes every twelve months from the date of birth of the right to grant or from the date on which resumed last. The deadline for submitting this statement is 15 days of one that meet the twelve months.
If not introduced this statement on the time indicated, be interrupted and grant the quote to Social security.
If it offers the statement out of time, will resume the collection of the grant, but with effect from the date on which such statement delivered.
Workers that they receive the older grant 52 years may sign a Special Convention, through the provincial departments of the General Treasury of Social security, to complete the retirement quote the public employment service State.
When the subsidy request and when the entitlement
There are several assumptions:
If you have 52 years or more at the time to meet all the requirements for accessing a subsidy, must apply within the 15 days from that in which meets the waiting period of one month or credited location of legal unemployment for having ceased involuntarily in a work, accrediting an occupation period exceeding 90 days and below 360 .
In these cases, requested in term, the older allowance 52 years will be born from the day following that in the month of expected or from the day after legal situation of unemployment.
If the date on which it is located in a course of access to a subsidy does not have accomplished the age of 52 years must submit an application within the 15 working days following the fulfilment of that age, provided that until then has remained registered or registered, as established in the previous paragraph.
If when he reaches that age is seeing any other subsidy, this will be extinct and will recognize the older allowance 52 years.
In both cases, requested in term, the right is obtained from the day following that in compliance 52 years.
If the day 13 March 2019 already has met 52 years, but has not been able to access the older allowance 55 years as a minor 55 years 12 March 2019 , or be greater than 55 years having fulfilled that age without being perceived nor the entitlement to any subsidy, the deadline for submitting the application will be of 15 working days 13 March 2019 and will benefit from the day 14 March 2019 .
In all cases, if the application is made out of time, the right is obtained from the day following the application, provided that the requirements are fulfilled not only in the date of the request, but also in the date of the event causing and which has not crowded no cause of extinction of law.
May submit an application through:
The electronic site SEPE.
In any public registry office.
By mail administrative.
You can get more information in the telephone the citizenry.
- Instructions for implementation of the Royal Decree law 8 / 2019 urgent action, social protection and fight against precarity in the working day (PDF, 222 KB)
- Official application model of unemployment subsidy (PDF, 249 KB)
- Note older allowance 52 years (PDF, 134 KB)
- Sheet of unemployment subsidy (PDF, 235 KB)
- Statement of income for older than 52 years (PDF, 188 KB)