I HAVE IMPROVED A FAILURE
This grant will receive workers who are declared fully capable or disabled in the degree of disability partial permante as a result of a file of revision by improvement in a situation of great invalidity, permanent disability absolute or total for the usual occupation.
- Be in unemployment.
- Register as a jobseeker within one month from the date of the resolution of the file revision of improvement, remain a month registered or registered as a jobseeker and sign the commitment of activity. The registration must be maintained throughout the duration of the grant.
- Not having rejected supply of gluing nor have refused to participate, except justified cause, in promotional activities, training or retraining professionals from the registration as a jobseeker.
- Having been declared or declared able to work or partial disability as a result of a file of revision for improvement of infirmity in degrees of permanent total incapacity for the usual occupation, absolute permanent disability for all work or major disability.
- No incomes, of any nature, above the 75 % of the minimum wage, excluding the share of two extra pay. (Amounts for this year). The computed incomes by its Full performance gross or. the performance that do business, professional, agriculture, livestock or artistic, run by the difference between income and expenses necessary for obtaining them. The patrimonial profits will be awarded for the difference between gains and losses property.
The requirements to sit in the time of the event causing and, moreover, in the application of the grant, as well as the application of their extensions or resumptions and throughout the perception of the grant.
If you do not meet the requirement of income deficiency may obtain the grant if within one year from the date of the event causing, credited to comply.
Date is regarded as the event causing one which meets the waiting period of one month or the biannual exhaustion of the right, or the completion of the cause of suspension.
If the person entitlement to worker unemployment subsidy for older workers 52 yearsthis shall.
Six months extendable to a maximum of 18 , always upon request.
The amount of monthly unemployment subsidy is equal to 80 % of income Public Indicator of Multiple Effects. (Amounts for this year).
The payment of the grant instalments shall be by of 30 days between the days 10 and 15 immediate next month at which the accrual. It will be, exceptions, through the payment in the account of the financial institution indicating whenever holder of the same.
Documentation that should make is as follows:
- Document of identification of the applicant (only display will be required to verify such data):
- Spanish citizens: National identity document (DNI) or passport.
- Foreign and foreigners resident in Spain:
- The national European Union: Certificate of registration of citizen of the European Union, containing the NIE, together with the passport or identity document in their country of origin.
- No nacionales de la Unión Europea : Tarjeta de Identidad de Extranjero o Extranjera (TIE) y el pasaporte.
- Any bank document containing the account number that is holder and where you want to receive the benefit.
- Photocopy of the resolution of the file for review by improvement.
- Only if the managing body requested, proof of income.
You can get more information in the helpline for citizenship
Should seek the provision in the 15 days to the end of the month of registration as a jobseeker. 30 days from the date of the declaration of capacity or partial permanent incapacity to register.
The right to grant is obtained from the day following that in the month of waiting, provided that request within the time. if the application is filed after the deadline mentioned, the right is obtained from the day following the application, reducing its duration in as many days as mediate between the date on which occurred entitlement, if requested in time and form and that actually had made the request.
May submit an application through:
- The SEPE electronic site.
- In the office of benefits (after obtaining appointment in the electronic site SEPE or via the phone).
- In any public registry office.
- By mail administrative.
You can get more information in the the phone citizenship.